Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Gwendolyn's new hat!

Today is the first day of the March school holidays, but Gwendolyn is still back at school for some "holiday activities", which I believe, is no different from her normal school "play days"!! As she needs a hat for outdoor play everyday and she's been wearing a "baby" hat for the whole term (pls note that the hat was her "1st month" present, so you can imagine how small it was. Finally, we brought her to Taka on Sunday and managed to find one shocking red that she luv...guess what? Once it was on her head and she's seen herself in the mirror, she REFUSED to remove it...how vain...every now and then, she'll touch her head to make sure that it's still there...and whenever we walk pass a mirror, she'll observe herself carefully in the mirror! Oh dear, that's not my trait...since I hardly look into the mirror myself! Could it be from her father???

Btw, I've accidentally irritated our Princess this morning. Why? Cause she slept until 7:50am and still have no sign of waking up for school. As usual, I have to switch off her air-con, pull up the blinds and open the windows, so that the natural "environmental noise" will tickle her senses and wake her up. However, she was irritated by the fact that she was not doing all these and started crying without opening her eyes! Then what did mummy do? Closed the windows and pull down the roller blinds again, so that my princess can "re-perform" by "herself" and prove her INDEPENDENCE! No wonder...out of so many Barney books, she chose "I Did It Myself" yesterday!!! But something that papa and I didn't understand: she insisted on buying a "football" book...anyone got the cue here? At least papa and mama are not sure WHY~~~~~~~

Watch Gwendolyn Grow

Watch Geraldine Grow