Thursday, March 16, 2006

I did it myself - I spread peanut butter on my own bread


Barney likes peanut butter and jam sandwich, so does Gwendolyn! Last weekend, she asked me to buy peanut butter from the supermarket (I am not sure how she got in contact with peanut butter, maybe in school? But she was so certain that she liked it, so I agreed to buy.) and this morning, when I placed the bread and peanut butter on the dining table, she was already shouting for "bread bread". I told her to finish with her bottle of milk before eating any bread. After taking my morning shower, I went out to see that she was already eating bread and cheese! She insisted on holding the knife and spread the peanut butter by herself.



After she's satisfactorily completed her task, she proudly looked at mama and pointed at herself! I DID IT MYSELF AGAIN!

Watch Gwendolyn Grow

Watch Geraldine Grow